Total Nurses Network maintains the favoritenurses.com site (the “Site”) for your personal information and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary rights notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without Total Nurses Network’ written permission.
Your access and use of the Site are also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish these terms and conditions to be binding upon you, please exit the Site now.
Terms and Conditions
- Everything on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted. You may not use material from this Site except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise provided within the text of the Site, or unless you obtain written permission from Total Nurses Network. Total Nurses Network neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Total Nurses Network.
- While Total Nurses Network uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Total Nurses Network makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Total Nurses Network assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Total Nurses Network nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Total Nurses Network DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Total Nurses Network assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment or other property, or viruses that may infect it, during or because of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Except for personal information, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Total Nurses Network or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Total Nurses Network is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Total Nurses Network, Inc. and others. The Trademarks FH, Total Nurses Network, Favorite Nurses, and Favorite Temps, are Federally registered, and Favorite Managed Services is protected by law. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the permission of Total Nurses Network or such third party that may own such Trademarks. The content of the site is protected by United States Copyright Law. The misuse of the Trademarks, and/or other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that Total Nurses Network will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Total Nurses Network. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, under express permission provided elsewhere on the Site, or by written permission from Total Nurses Network. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Total Nurses Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. If you link to any off-site pages or other sites from the Site, you do so at your own risk.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Total Nurses Network will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Total Nurses Network to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Although Total Nurses Network may from time to time monitor or review any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletins boards, and the like that may occur on the Site, Total Nurses Network is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site.
- Total Nurses Network may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.