Total Nurses Network — Privacy Statement
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.tn-networks.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct communication on the website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party except an organization to assist us communicating with you or if you authorize an employment relationship.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you in the future to discuss specific job opportunities and/or to provide career resources.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We utilize physical and technological security control systems for the website and data storage environment to prevent unauthorized access to stored data. However, no security control system is infallible so we disclaim any guarantee of confidentiality.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We reserve the right to revise the privacy policies at any time. Any revision, will be effective from the date of posting on the website.